The PhotoBooth Bros.- Why you need a back up plan for your outdoor wedding.
Have you ever made plans with your family or friends to go on an adventure, have a beach day or even plan a picnic only to have nature completely disregard your plans?
Here at The PhotoBooth Bros, we deal with several different events each week. Unfortunately, we are in South Florida and our weather is infamous for being indecisive. The day can start off beautifully with plenty of birds chirping in the air and nothing but clear skies, only to take a turn for the worst at a moments notice and be under a Tropical Storm Watch!
We have personally experienced this several times in our business and personal life alike.
Most recently, we were at a wedding that was planned months in advance! Unfortunately for the bride and groom, they did not have a back up plan and on the day of, several changes needed to be made to not only their wedding ceremony, but to every aspect of the wedding.
Not only was a change needed to the Ceremony and Reception location, but the couple had to exceed their budget and rent outdoor tents, chairs and much more last minute.
As South Florida’s leading Photo Booth Rental Company, we always stress to each one of our couples to always have back up plans in place to ensure they have the wedding that they planned for so long. While we will always be flexible and will always have back up plans on our end to ensure each couple gets our 5 Star Experience, not all vendors and venues work the way we do.
Lastly, no matter what happens, have fun. If you are having a bad experience and everything seems to be going sour, make sure to shake it off. Your mood will show in your photos, video’s and much more. The least you want or need is to get your images or Video only to get upset again knowing they could have been much better.
Regardless in whatever happens, once you see your significant other at the altar, all problems that you have faced today leading to this point will just fizzle away. Shake it off and have fun, we promise you won’t regret it.
To all couples looking to have an outdoor wedding, please make sure to have back up plans in place to make sure your wedding is the wedding you have always wanted. Here are some things to consider:
- Watch the Weather Vigorously the week of your wedding to predict any changes that need to be made
- Make sure to hire a Day Of Coordinator to make the necessary decisions for you and make the calls that need to be made to local vendors that can assist in your situation
- Create a list of the services/vendors that are a priority for you. I.E Chairs, Tents, Flowers, Catering and Sound( DJ, MC, Band).
- Have a member of your bridal party (Maid of Honor) act as a Liaison between you and your planner so if anything goes sour, you can continue on in your day, stress free knowing that your girlfriends got your back!
- Remember to have fun no matter what!